Our Covid-19 safety commitment to you
Your safety means everything to us.
As of Friday 17 July we begin the gradual re-opening of our sites, with La Tasca Liverpool being first on the list. Please follow our social media channels for news of opening of our other sites.
Whilst we cannot wait to open our doors again to see you all enjoying quality time with your friends and family at La Tasca, we also recognise that our commitment to your safety is integral to your return and our collective ongoing battle to beat Covid-19.
Below are details of some of the measures that we’ve put into place to keep you and our teams safe in line with Government advice, plus ways that you can help work with us to meet these measures.
- We’re all amigos here, but please maintain recommended social distancing at all times.
- We’ve adapted our restaurants to facilitate safe physical distancing for both staff and customers, including limiting the number of staff attending your table throughout your meal, and where possible, have introduced a one-way flow of both staff and customer traffic.
- Sorry, no eating or drinking at the bar – we are operating as table service only.
- Whilst we are open for walk-in customers, during this time, booking is highly recommended.
- All our employees are trained on essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette, physical distancing, and appropriate risks associated with operating in a COVID-safe workplace.
- We will be holding mandatory pre-shift briefings twice daily for staff, and teams will be asked to hand sanitise every thirty minutes or upon cleaning and resetting of tables. We’ll also be conducting a health assessment, including a temperature check, for all employees before every service and isolating any staff member showing symptoms.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the restaurant and in all our toilets.
- Our team will be regularly sanitising “touchpoints” and toilets throughout the day. Tables will be left vacant for fifteen minutes after customers leave so that the full area can be disinfected and reset prior to the next guests arriving. The restaurant will receive a full, deep clean after service every evening.
- All menus will be supplied in a disposable paper format or can be viewed digitally on our website. This can be easily accessed by logging into our free WiFi where you will be immediately directed to the menu.
- Where possible, please use contactless debit or credit cards for payment.
- We kindly ask you to provide your contact details when visiting our restaurants to aid the Government’s track and tracing efforts. On entering the restaurant, a member of staff will ask you for these details, or if you have pre-booked, we will confirm that we have everything we need. We promise to keep all your details safely for the stated 21 days.
Thank you so much for choosing us to dine with and we hope you a great meal and a special time with us. Should you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask a member of the team.
Team La Tasca x