Our Covid-19 safety commitment to you
YOUR SAFETY MEANS EVERYTHING TO US
As of Thursday 24 September, in light of the new Government legislation, we would like to update you on our new Covid-19 safety procedures.
- All of our restaurants must now close at 10pm. The last bookable table therefore will be at 8.30pm
- We’re all amigos here, but please maintain recommended social distancing at all times and wear a mask when you are away from your table and travelling through the bar or restaurant.
- The ‘Rule of 6’ applies to all our sites and bookings can only be made for a maximum of 6 people.
- We’ve adapted our restaurants to facilitate safe physical distancing for both staff and customers, including limiting the number of staff attending your table throughout your meal, and where possible, have introduced a one-way flow of both staff and customer traffic.
- Sorry, no eating or drinking at the bar – we are operating as table service only.
- Whilst we are open for walk-in customers, during this time, booking is highly recommended.
- All our employees, both front and back of house, are now wearing masks and are trained on essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette, physical distancing, and appropriate risks associated with operating in a COVID-safe workplace.
- We will be holding mandatory pre-shift briefings twice daily for staff, and teams will be asked to hand sanitise every thirty minutes or upon cleaning and resetting of tables. We’ll also be conducting a health assessment, including a temperature check, for all employees before every service and isolating any staff member showing symptoms.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the restaurant and in all our toilets.
- Our team will be regularly sanitising “touchpoints” and toilets throughout the day. Tables will be left vacant for a period of time after customers leave so that the full area can be disinfected and reset prior to the next guests arriving or sitting. The restaurant will receive a full, deep clean after service every evening.
- All menus will be supplied in a disposable paper format or can be viewed digitally via a QR or our website. This can be easily accessed by logging into our free WiFi where you will be immediately directed to the menu.
- Where possible, please use contactless debit or credit cards for payment.
- We kindly ask you to download the NHS Covid Track and Trace App and scan the sites QR code when visiting our restaurants to aid the Government’s fight against the virus. If you have trouble accessing this App, then a member of staff will ask you for your details, or if you have pre-booked, we will confirm that we have everything we need. We promise to keep all your details safely for the stated 21 days.
Thank you so much for choosing us to dine with and we hope you a great meal and a special time with us. Should you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask a member of the team.
Team La Tasca x