Terms & Conditions
The term ‘La Tasca’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website who is part of the Independent Spanish Restaurant Company (South) Ltd, who’s registered office is 325-327 Oldfield Lane North, Greenford,Middlesex. UB60FX. Our company registration number is 12362009 registered in England & Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of this Site are protected by copyright and other intellectual property around the world. Unless otherwise stated, all the intellectual property rights in the Site, including without limitation all artwork, pictures, images, graphics, text, materials, documents, RSS feeds, audio files, podcasts, video files, flash tutorials, graphics devices and code contained in it (together ‘Materials’) on this Site and the design, layout, look and appearance of this Site are owned by us or our third party providers. You are permitted to use and download such Materials or extracts from this Site, subject to all of the following:
Your use of this Site and its Materials is for your information or personal use only. You may not use this Site or any Materials for any commercial purpose, without our express prior written consent.
You must not, in any way, modify any such Materials, except as we expressly permit.
No part of this Site or its Materials may be reproduced or stored in any form or media, without our express prior written consent.
Any rights not expressly granted in these Site Terms are reserved.
All product names, whether or not appearing in print or with the trademark symbol are trademarks belonging to us or our affiliates, related companies or licensors (unless otherwise noted). The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
Any communication or other material that you send to us through the internet or post on this Site by electronic mail or otherwise, such as any questions, comments or suggestions, are and will be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and we shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with us you agree to grant us an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive licence to use, copy, distribute, disclose, display, exhibit, transmit and create derivative works from the material in any way we want (including modifying or deleting it). In order that we can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any laws and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above. We shall not be liable or owe any compensation for use or disclosure of your contributions. We are permitted to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or their right to privacy.
Newsletter Sign up / ‘La Tasca Club’ / Latest Offers Sign up
- By submitting your details you agree to subscribe to our newsletter and therefore agree to receive emails from La Tasca and our other pubs in the Independent Spanish Restaurant Company (South) Ltd
- The aim of our newsletter service is to keep our customers and visitors updated about new offers, events, promotions and general site news.
- The subscription to our newsletter service is not mandatory and you are free to unsubscribe anytime from our newsletter service by choosing “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all our email newsletters.
- The frequency of the newsletter issues will generally be at most but not limited to once a month. The frequency with which you receive our newsletter can be changed at any time.
- We reserve the sole right to unsubscribe users/visitors from or newsletter service, without notice. We will do so with any subscriber we deem unsuitable or feel has registered with fake data.
- In some cases we require all subscribers to confirm their email address upon registration. You will, therefore, receive a message with a link you’ll have to click in order to confirm the email address and your will to subscribe.
Offers / Promotions / Discounts / Incentives
Unless specified by specific terms and conditions all offers, promotions, discounts and incentives will be bound by these terms and conditions whether appearing on our website or on any of our printed material.
- La Tasca reserve the right to remove or refuse any offer / discount / promotion or incentive at any time without prior notification
- All offers / discounts / promotions and incentives are subject to availability
- All offers / discounts / promotions or incentive cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers / discounts / promotions or incentives
- All money or percentage off vouchers or promotions have no monetary value and therefore cannot be exchanged / sold or redistributed for any form of payment.
- All offers / discounts / promotions or incentive are for the use of the recipient only unless otherwise specified and proof of recipients details including proof of address, date of birth and/or photographic identification may be required.
- Free glass of house Cava for every mum when you dine.
- Valid on Sunday 22 March 2020 on pre-bookings only.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
- La Tasca reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.